There are no additional notes about this product.
Stay cosy and comfortable in this Berghaus Gyber fleece jacket. Crafted from lightweight yet thermal knitted fabrics, this men's fleece is designed to keep the warmth in, with stretch bound cuffs and a snug hood that work to provide a fit that is as comfy as it is practical. There are also two zipped pockets on the front where you can either warm your hands or store your essentials.
• Full-zip fleece jacket with a fitted hood
• Crafted from cosy 210g/m² knitted fleece that retains heat
• The woven fabric of this garment is PFC-free
• PFCs (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) are man-made chemicals commonly used in waterproof coatings, however they are often harmful to the environment and so have been actively avoided when designing and constructing this workwear
• Secure your belongings in the two zipped pockets
• Fitted hood is designed to sit snugly around the head
• Stretch bound cuffs and hem work to keep the heat in
|Secondary Base Colour Options||Red, Dusk|
|Primary Base Colour||Syrah|
|Secondary Base Colour||Dusk|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Grey, Syrah|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Syrah / Dusk|
|Size Options||2XL, L, M, S, XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.