Clothing/Jackets & Coats
There are no additional notes about this product.
This eco-friendly Regatta softshell jacket is ideal for keeping you dry and comfortable in bad weather due to its durable outer layer, which is wind-resistant with a unique finish that repels water. Meanwhile, the fabric is crafted from 100% recycled polyester sourced from at least fifteen plastic bottles, making this men's softshell jacket one of the most environmentally friendly garments available on the market.
• Sustainably sourced Regatta jacket
• Crafted from 100% recycled polyester fabric sourced from plastic bottles
• Water-repellent finish
• Quick-drying and lightweight
• Inner zip guard
• Multiple pockets including two lower pockets and a chest compartment, all with zips
• Back neck label features a unique design that ensures it is easy to cut out if required
• 100% biodegradable
• This garment is PFC-free
• PFCs (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) are man-made chemicals commonly used in waterproof coatings, however they are often harmful to the environment and so have been actively avoided when designing and constructing this workwear
• Designed to help you meet your sustainability targets
|Primary Base Colour||Navy|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Navy, Black, Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Navy|
|Wind Resistant||Wind Resistant|
|Size Options||2XL, 3XL, L, M, S, XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.