Clothing/Work Jackets & Coats
There are no additional notes about this product.
Protect yourself from the elements while making a difference to the world around you with this Berghaus Deluge Pro 2.0 waterproof jacket. Versatile and reliable, this rain jacket features two-layer Hydroshell fabric to shield you from the rain, whether it’s a mere drizzle or a full-on downpour. The fully adjustable hood and rear hem will also help keep out the wind and rain. Using fabrics that have been approved by bluesign, this waterproof jacket is manufactured through a process that eliminates harmful substances from the start to produce an environmentally friendly product.
• Berghaus jacket made from waterproof fabrics
• Made from two-layer Hydroshell fabric, which is waterproof for all weathers
• Berghaus’ waterproof and breathable Hydroshell technology features a lightweight two-layer construction that is 100% waterproof
• This garment is PFC-free
• PFCs (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) are man-made chemicals commonly used in waterproof coatings, however they are often harmful to the environment and so have been actively avoided when designing and constructing this workwear
• Fully adjustable hood for adaptability
• Two warm zipped pockets
• Fully adjustable rear hem to keep draughts out
• Contains fabrics approved as sustainable and environmentally friendly by bluesign
• Part of the Berghaus MADEKIND commitment to creating high-performance clothing that’s kinder to the planet
|Secondary Base Colour Options||N/A, Grey|
|Primary Base Colour||Dusk|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Black, Grey, Yellow, Charcoal, Dusk|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Dusk|
|Size Options||S, M, L, XL, 2XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.