There are no additional notes about this product.
Unbelievably comfortable and yet highly protective, this base-layer top is ideal for adding that extra layer under polo shirts, overalls or sweatshirts. In addition to being comfortable and snug, this undergarment works to shelter the wearer from flames, static and arc flashes, though it should always be worn with other items of arc-flash clothing.
• Long-sleeve base-layer vest made from VXS+ 220g/m² fabric, which is inherently flame-retardant and doesn’t reduce in protection overtime, yet it is soft and comfortable
• Breathable material ensures a more comfortable experience for the wearer by allowing moisture and excessive hot air to escape more easily
• Tested to protect against some levels of flame spread, convective heat and radiant heat
• Thumb holes feature in both cuffs to prevent your sleeves from riding up
• Additional electric-arc workwear available separately
EN ISO 11612:2015 A1 B1 C1
IEC 61482-1-1:2009 ARC 1 (EBT50 = 4.9cal/cm²)
IEC 61482-1-2:2009 Class 1 (4kA)
Power generation / electrical industry / utilities / construction / petrochemical industry
Part of campaign: CMPN000023
|Primary Base Colour
|Primary Base Colour Options
|Vendor Merchandising Colour
|Fabric Weight (gsm)
|2XL, 3XL, 4XL, L, M, S, XL
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.