There are no additional notes about this product.
Made from breathable GORE-TEX fabric, these Berghaus waterproof trousers are ideal for use in outdoor or wet work environments. They have long two-way zips at the bottom of each leg which not only make these easy to put on and take off, but can also double up as air vents in warm conditions. Comfortable enough to wear throughout long workdays, these Berghaus overtrousers have been specially tailored to provide unrestricted movement when stepping up high, and have an elasticated waist and drawstring.
• Waterproof overtrousers
• Made from breathable GORE-TEX fabric
• GORE-TEX is 100% waterproof and windproof, yet remains breathable to keep you comfortable
• The outer fabric of this garment is PFC-free
• PFCs (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) are man-made chemicals commonly used in waterproof coatings, however they are often harmful to the environment and so have been actively avoided when designing and constructing this workwear
• Designed to help you meet your sustainability targets
• Specially tailored legs ensure unrestricted movement when stepping up high
• Elasticated waist and drawstring for comfort
• Long two-way zips make it quick and easy to put on and take off the trousers
|Primary Base Colour||Black|
|Primary Base Colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Black|
|Fabric Weight (gsm)||140|
|Fabric Weight (Oz)||117.0578304|
|Leg Length Options||Reg|
|Size Options||2XL, L, M, S, XL|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.