There are no additional notes about this product.
In the event of a sudden cardiac arrest, you need a reliable defibrillator that can act quickly. This easy-to-use semi-automatic defibrillator is supplied with a robust, protective outer shell that keeps it safe but can be removed swiftly, revealing visual icons that aim to inform and guide the user. This version is semi-automated which means that once you’ve placed the pads on the patient, the machine will check to see if defibrillation is needed and if so, prompt the user to push the shock button.
• Semi-automated external defibrillator
• Defibrillator pads are already connected and ready to use
• Mode switch allows the device to be used on adults and children without changing pads
• LED indicators flash with corresponding voice prompts
• Visual icons clarify actions needed
• Disposable, non-rechargeable battery offers a two-year shelf life and a five-year standby life
• Suitable for public spaces, schools, clubs and groups
|Dangerous Goods Profile||ZX2|
|N.O.S. Technical Name||LITHIUM METAL BATTERIES CONTAINED IN EQUIPMENT|
|IP I Rating||5|
|IP P Rating||4|
|Generic dimension||One Size|
|Generic dimension Options||One Size|
|Defibrillator type||Defibrillator Only|
|Battery type||Lithium Battery|
|Battery weight (kg)||242.7|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.