First Aid/Breathalysers & Drug Test Kits
There are no additional notes about this product.
The AlcoSCAN CA20 Pro breathalyser uses fuel cell sensor technology to provide police-grade accuracy to its alcohol test readings. Its robust design and reliability also make it a popular choice for NHS trusts and a large number of companies who wish to conduct breath testing or alcohol screening. As it’s impossible to determine exactly how much alcohol a person can drink before they are over the drink drive limit, breathalysers can be an important tool in ensuring the safety of employees and workplaces.
• Breathalysers, otherwise known as alcohol detectors, are used to precisely measure breath alcohol content level
• Fast warm-up time of between 15 and 35 seconds
• Quick response time of between three and 22 seconds
• Auto-power saving to extend battery life
• Fuel cell sensor provides police-grade accuracy
• Accurate to ±0.01% BAC at 0.05% BAC
• Includes three reusable plastic mouthpieces (also sold separately)
• Dimensions: 114mm x 47mm x 24mm
• Weight: 61.5g (84g with batteries)
• One 9V alkaline battery supplied
• Working temperature between 5°C and 40°C
• Storage should be between 0°C and 40°C
• Recalibration is recommended at six months for regular or high use, and at 12 months for infrequent or occasional use
• Recalibration available separately
|Generic dimension||One Size|
|Generic dimension Options||One Size|
|Battery weight (kg)||0|
|Bulb weight (kg)||0|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.