Traditional disposable shoe covers are a common workwear item in a wide variety of working environments and the associated costs, both financial and environmental, can really add up. These reusable overshoes provide a solution to this problem. They’re manufactured from an industrial grade polymer which is easy to clean and reuse, and they’re completely hands-free so they can be quickly slipped on over any safety footwear to avoid dirtying the hands or internal flooring. The disposable nature of traditional boot covers means that, after a day on site, they’ll spend an eternity in landfill but these environmentally friendly alternatives can be reused again and again.
• Reusable overshoes reduce costs and environmental impact of disposables
• Slip-resistant to offer better traction on hardwood, tile, linoleum and carpet
• Can be easily slipped on and off without using hands
• Ideal for use when entering a building or vehicle to reduce costs of floor cleaning
• Heel-lock system keeps shoe covers in place
• Flexible design does not impede walking
• Reduces impact on landfill
• Manufactured from styrene ethylene butylene styrene (SEBS)
• Suitable for use with all safety footwear
|Size||Outsole Measurement||Approximate UK Shoe Size|
Simply measure the length of the soles of your safety boots or shoes to find your size. The sizing does not fully correspond to UK shoe sizes as it’s the outer sole measurement that’s important.
Construction / landscaping / manual trades / maintenance / engineering / pest control / logistics / food industry / agriculture