There are no additional notes about this product.
Offering excellent protection against flames, heat and molten-metal splash, these Perf welder’s gloves are designed for wearing during TIG welding applications. The soft goat leather construction is reinforced on the palms to provide extra grip and these heat-resistant gloves also offer low-level protection against mechanical hazards.
• Durable welding gauntlets
• Soft grain goat leather
• Soft tanned leather cuffs for dexterity
• Reinforced palms for a good grip
• Flame-resistant aramid fibre stitching
• Highly resistant to burning
• Resistant to contact and convective heat
• Protects against small splashes of molten metal
• Low-level protection against abrasions, tears and punctures
EN 12477:2006 A
EN 388:2003 220.127.116.11
EN 407:2004 4.1.3.X.4.X
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.