There are no additional notes about this product.
With superb resistance to tears and punctures, these rigger gloves are a great choice for workers who handle rough or sharp objects. The leather knuckle strip adds extra protection against abrasion across the back of the hand too, making these leather work gloves perfect for those who work with abrasive objects such as bricks and masonry blocks.
• Cost-effective work gloves designed for general handling
• High-quality split leather with taped cuffs
• Excellent resistance to tearing and punctures
• Good resistance to abrasion
• Knuckle strips offer added protection against abrasion injuries
• Ideal for general industrial use and those who handle abrasive materials
EN 388:2003 188.8.131.52
Construction / gardening / general handling / logistics / transport
|Coating colour Options
|Vendor Merchandising Colour
|Glove size Options
|Glove construction type
|Cut & Sewn
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.