Gloves/Disposable/Single use Gloves
There are no additional notes about this product.
These Ansell sterile nitrile gloves offer splash protection against a range of hazardous chemicals and provide better durability than standard latex gloves. The textured fingertips offer a secure grip, even in wet applications while the long cuffs, finished with a rolled beading, extend protection further up the forearm. Designed for use in laboratory environments, each pair of these sterile gloves is packed separately to maintain hygiene.
• Single-use gloves manufactured from nitrile, giving better puncture resistance than standard latex gloves
• Offers hand protection against a wide range of chemicals
• Free from latex to help avoid allergies and skin irritation
• Offers a high level of comfort and protection for the forearms thanks to the longer cuffs
• Each pair is sterilised and packed separately
• Rolled beaded cuffs make it easier to get on and off
• Textured fingertips provide a secure grip
• Thickness: 0.13mm
• Length: 300mm
• Acceptable quality level (AQL): 1.5
EN ISO 374-1:2016/Type B JKPT
EN ISO 374-5:2016 Virus
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Green|
|Gauntlet length (mm)||300|
|Gauntlet length (mm) Options||300|
|Glove size Options||S, M, L, XL|
|Glove construction type||Dipped|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.