Gloves/Disposable/Single use Gloves
There are no additional notes about this product.
These nitrile gloves feature a textured surface on the fingertips which improves grip and reduces the risk of delicate objects slipping through your fingers. What’s more, the lightweight and elastic nature of the material creates a high level of sensitivity to provide an excellent sense of touch and tactility.
• Textured surface to the fingertips offers slip resistance and a secure grip
• Resistant to a range of chemicals
• Resistant to bacteria, fungi and viruses
• Lightweight nitrile provides excellent sense of touch and long-lasting comfort
• Effective barrier protection
• Durable beaded cuff makes it easy to get on and off
• Powder-free and latex-free for a reduced risk of allergies
• Length: 240mm
• Thickness: 0.07mm
• Acceptable quality level (AQL): 1.5
• Pack of 200 ambidextrous disposable gloves
EN 374-1:2016/Type B KPT
EN 374-5:2016 Virus
Healthcare / medical / bio-science / laboratory
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Blue|
|Gauntlet length (mm)||240|
|Gauntlet length (mm) Options||240|
|Glove size Options||XS, S, M, L, XL|
|Glove construction type||Dipped|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.