Gloves/Disposable/Single use Gloves
There are no additional notes about this product.
These medical-grade disposable gloves are textured to provide a great grip and feature beaded cuffs which make them easy to put on. Perfect for use in food industries as well as medical settings, these powder-free nitrile gloves are suitable for handling all food types, including fatty foods. The Unigloves Pearl range are available in a variety of different colours, which can help prevent cross-contamination, or highlight rips and tears for workers who double-up their gloves.
• Durable single-use gloves made from nitrile
• Textured for a great grip
• Nitrile offers more resistance to punctures than vinyl or latex
• Resistant to bacteria, fungi and viruses
• Beaded cuffs make these easy to put on
• Suitable for medical or food industry use, even with fatty foods
• The Unigloves Pearl range’s colour system helps to prevent cross-contamination when used with other colours
• Ambidextrous design
EN 455:2000 1-4
EN 374-1:2016 Type C K
EN 374-5:2016 Virus
Chemical / cleaning / emergency services / food production / hair and beauty / healthcare
|Vendor Part Number||GP0032|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Peach|
|Gauntlet length (mm)||240|
|Gauntlet length (mm) Options||240|
|Glove size Options||S, M, L, XL|
|Glove construction type||Dipped|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.