There are no additional notes about this product.
These Ansell latex gloves are highly flexible and offer great grip in both wet and dry conditions which makes them ideal for handling chemicals or cleaning products. They’re resistant to a range of chemicals and offer excellent resistance to abrasion to make them superbly durable in their target applications. The seamless polyamide liner meanwhile helps to deliver great working comfort so you can concentrate on the task at hand.
• Resistant to a range of chemicals
• Protection against micro-organisms
• Excellent resistance to tears
• Resistant to heat up to 250°C
• High flexibility and excellent dexterity
• Good grip in both wet and dry applications thanks to the crinkled latex on the hand
• Seamless polyamide liner provides great working comfort
• Extended cuff with a smooth finish
• Length: 300mm
• AQL: 1.5
EN 374-1:2016/Type A AKLMPT
EN 388:2016 22.214.171.124.A
EN 407:2004 X.2.X.X.X.X
Chemical industry / food processing / janitorial services
|Secondary coating colour||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Blue|
|Gauntlet length (mm)||300|
|Gauntlet length (mm) Options||300|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 6, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Dipped|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.