There are no additional notes about this product.
Suitable for a range of electrical tasks, these electrician’s gloves have large flared cuffs that allow room for sleeves, and an ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers that helps to reduce hand fatigue. Their 100% natural rubber construction is flexible and dextrous enough to perform delicate tasks, while the smooth finish on these electrical insulating gloves makes them easy to put on and take off quickly.
• 100% natural rubber latex with smooth finish
• Dextrous and ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue
• Flared cuff allows room for sleeves
• Suitable for applications with a risk of touch voltage AC=50V
• Certified for resistance against acid, ozone and low temperatures
• Maximum AC use voltage – 500V
EN 60903:2003 A.Z.C (class 00)
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.