There are no additional notes about this product.
With generous flared cuffs that allow room for sleeves, these electrician’s gloves are suitable for a variety of electrical tasks, and have an ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue. Dextrous enough to perform delicate tasks, their 100% natural rubber construction has a smooth finish to make these electrical insulating gloves easy to put on and take off quickly.
• 100% natural rubber latex with smooth finish
• Dextrous and ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue
• Flared cuff allows room for sleeves
• Suitable for applications with a risk of touch voltage AC=50V
• Certified for resistance to acid, ozone and low temperatures
• Maximum AC use voltage – 1000V
EN 60903:2003 A.Z.C (class 0)
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.