There are no additional notes about this product.
Suitable for a range of electrical tasks, these electrician’s gloves have extended and flared cuffs that provide extra protection and allow room for sleeves. Designed with non-splayed fingers for an ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ feel that helps to reduce hand fatigue, their 100% natural rubber construction is flexible and dextrous enough to perform intricate tasks.
• 100% natural rubber latex with smooth finish to make them easy to put on and take off
• Dextrous and ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue
• Flared cuff allows room for sleeves
• Extended cuff for extra protection
• Suitable for applications with a risk of touch voltage AC=50V
• Certified for resistance against acid, ozone and low temperatures
• Maximum AC use voltage – 500V
EN 60903:2003 A.Z.C (class 00)
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.