There are no additional notes about this product.
These electrician’s gloves are suitable for a range of electrical tasks, and have been designed with a ‘hand-at-ease’ ergonomic feel with non-splayed fingers to prevent hand fatigue. Their large flared cuffs make it possible to accommodate sleeves, while the 100% natural rubber construction of these electrical insulating gloves is both flexible and dextrous enough to allow wearers to perform more intricate tasks.
• 100% natural rubber latex with smooth finish to make them easy to put on and take off
• Dextrous and ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue
• Flared cuff to accommodate sleeves
• Suitable for applications with a risk of touch voltage AC=50V
• Certified for resistance against acid, ozone and low temperatures
• Maximum AC use voltage – 7500V
EN 60903:2003 A.Z.C (class 1)
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.