There are no additional notes about this product.
Suitable for a range of electrical tasks, these electrician’s gloves have large flared cuffs that provide room to accommodate clothing. Designed with non-splayed fingers for an ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ feel that helps to reduce hand fatigue, they have a natural rubber latex construction which is flexible and dextrous enough to perform intricate tasks.
• Electrically insulated gloves made from 100% natural rubber latex with a smooth finish to make them easy to put on and take off
• Dextrous and ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue
• Flared cuffs allow room for sleeves
• Suitable for applications with a risk of touch voltage AC=50V
• Certified for resistance against acid, ozone, oil and low temperatures
• Maximum AC use voltage – 17000V
EN 60903:2003 Class 2
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.