There are no additional notes about this product.
Suitable for an array of different electrical tasks, these electrician’s gloves feature an ergonomic design with non-splayed fingers that mimics a relaxed hand, making them more comfortable to work in. Large flared cuffs are able to accommodate sleeves, while the flexible rubber latex material provides the dexterity needed to perform intricate tasks. The extended cuffs provide extra protection, and the smooth finish makes these electrically insulating gloves easy to put on and take off.
• Electrically insulated gloves
• 100% natural rubber latex with smooth finish to make them easy to put on and take off
• Dextrous and ergonomic ‘hand-at-rest’ design with non-splayed fingers to reduce hand fatigue
• Flared cuffs to accommodate sleeves
• Suitable for applications with a risk of touch voltage AC=50V
• Certified for resistance against acid, ozone and low temperatures
• Maximum AC use voltage – 7500V
EN 60903:2003 Class 1
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.