There are no additional notes about this product.
These flexible PVC gloves remain dextrous and comfortable to make it easy for wearers to grasp tools and implements. With a sandblasted finish too, you can have confidence in a secure grip when handling wet and slippery objects. Meanwhile the long cuffs on these chemical gauntlets provides liquid resistance and dust protection further up the forearms.
• PVC glove with interlock cotton liner for comfort
• Sandblast finish for extra grip
• Ideal for handling equipment coated with oil, grease, acid, caustics or alcohol
• Good resistance to abrasion
• Flexible and comfortable to reduce the risk of hand fatigue
• Latex-free to reduce risk of associated allergies
• Length: 360mm
• Acceptable quality level (AQL): 6.5
EN 388:2016 188.8.131.52.A
EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C
EN ISO 374-5:2016
Chemical / janitorial services / mining / oil processing and refining / public utilities
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Blue|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Dipped|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.