There are no additional notes about this product.
These Arco welder’s gloves offer high-quality protection against flames, heat and molten-metal splash which are common hazards in welding applications. The durable leather construction also provides resistance to mechanical hazards such abrasions and tears while the soft internal lining maintains great working comfort.
• Heat-resistant gloves manufactured from high-quality leather
• Welted seams for durable protection
• Fully lined for extra comfort
• Longer length for additional protection on the forearms
• Excellent resistance to abrasions, tears and punctures
• Highly resistant to burning
• Resistant to contact heat up to 100°C for up to 15 seconds and convective heat up to 10 seconds
• Protects against small splashes of molten metal
EN 12477:2006 Class A
EN 388:2016 184.108.40.206.X
EN 407:2004 4.1.3.X.3.X
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Red|
|Glove size Options||10|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.