There are no additional notes about this product.
These Arco welder’s gloves offer high-quality protection against flames, heat and molten-metal splash which are common hazards in welding applications. The durable leather construction is reinforced at the palms and thumbs to provide extra strength while these heat-resistant gloves also protect against mechanical hazards such abrasions and tears.
• Soft and strong leather is robust and hard-wearing
• Suitable for welding
• Highly resistant to burning
• Resistant to contact and convective heat
• Protects against small splashes of molten metal
• Excellent protection against abrasion, tears and punctures
• Reinforced palm and thumb with double stitching for extra strength
• 350mm length offers protection to wrist and forearm
• Seams use aramid-fibre stitching and are fully welted to ensure durability with no seams exposed
• Back is made up of one piece of leather to avoid any seams that could burn
• Full cotton lining for comfort
EN 12477:2006 Class A
EN 388:2016 188.8.131.52.X
EN 407:2004 4.1.3.X.4.X
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow|
|Glove size Options||10|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.