There are no additional notes about this product.
With their gauntlet cuffs, these Honeywell KCL butyl gloves provide a fantastic barrier to a range of industrial chemicals while also extending that chemical protection further up the forearms. The butyl coating provides high flexibility for excellent wearer comfort and the slim fit of the protective gloves allows for good dexterity and tactility.
• Injected butyl rubber chemical gloves
• Good protection against a wide range of chemicals
• Resistant to bacteria and fungi
• Highly flexible for excellent wearer comfort
• Slim fit for good dexterity
• Powdered with rolled edges to make them easy to put on
• Thickness: 0.47mm
• Length: 360mm
EN 374-1:2016/Type A ABCIKL
EN 388:2016 126.96.36.199.X
Defence / aviation / chemical / printing / laboratories / cleaning / waste management
Part of campaign: CMPN000022
|Coating type||Part Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Black|
|Gauntlet length (mm)||350|
|Gauntlet length (mm) Options||350|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Dipped|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.