There are no additional notes about this product.
These electrician’s protector gauntlets are manufactured from a hard-wearing cowhide leather and are designed to be worn over existing electrically insulated gloves to prolong their life by protecting them from abrasions, cuts and punctures. They also provide extra grip, even in wet conditions.
• Manufactured from cowhide leather
• Designed to be worn over electrician’s gloves
• Good resistance to abrasion
• Offers a high level of grip
• Protects hand from grease and oil
• Extends lifespan of electrician’s gloves
EN 388:2016 18.104.22.168.X
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||White|
|Glove size Options||8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.