There are no additional notes about this product.
With their high score for abrasion resistance, these PVC gloves are superbly durable and protect against a range of common chemicals. Despite its toughness, the PVC is flexible too so you can grasp products and tools with ease. Meanwhile, the soft cotton liner offers a high degree of comfort so you can keep wearing these chemical gloves for longer.
• Dipped PVC gauntlets
• Provide protection against a range of chemicals including concentrated acids, alkalis, oils and grease
• Resistant to bacteria and fungi
• Excellent resistance to abrasion
• Cotton interlock liner offers a high degree of comfort
• Pressure-tested to provide reassurance of integrity
EN 374-1:2016/Type B AKL
EN 388:2016 126.96.36.199.X
Engineering / local authority / manufacturing / oil and gas / waste management
|Coating type||Fully Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Red|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Red|
|Gauntlet length (mm) Options||350, 400|
|Glove construction type||Dipped|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.