There are no additional notes about this product.
Working in the cold can be uncomfortable but these work gloves are manufactured with a thermally insulated layer for long-lasting comfort when working outdoors, in cold stores or in other food environments. The rough nitrile coating provides great grip and excellent resistance to abrasion, while the fine stitching stretches with the movement of the hands so that these thermal gloves remain dextrous and flexible throughout your working day.
• Rough nitrile coating offers grip
• 13-gauge nylon liner is seamless to avoid skin irritation
• Excellent resistance to abrasion
• Thermal insulation provides warmth in cold environments
• Fine, stretchable stitches for superb comfort
• Elasticated knitted cuff for a secure fit around the wrist
• Suitable for contact with food
• Machine-washable at 40°C
• Length: 220-260mm
EN 388:2016 188.8.131.52.C
EN 511:2006 0.2.0
Agriculture / construction / food processing and services / maintenance / waste management / public utilities
|Coating||Water Based PU and Nitrile|
|Coating type||Fully Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Blue/Blue|
|Glove size Options||8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.