There are no additional notes about this product.
Ideal for working outdoors, these Ansell gloves feature a two-layer liner to create a thermal barrier while remaining perfectly breathable to avoid you overheating. The nitrile coating covers three quarters of these safety gloves to provide further hand protection for the palms, fingers and knuckles, while the sandy finish also offers the wearer a secure grip.
• Durable thermal gloves designed for safe handling in cold environments
• Acrylic and polyester liner creates a two-layer inner to provide warmth while remaining breathable
• Nitrile coating with a sandy finish on three quarters of the gloves to provide a secure grip and add protection from direct wind, liquid and cold impact
• Excellent resistance to abrasion
• Good resistance to tearing
• Bright hi-vis colour to make wearer more visible in low light
• Comfortable and dextrous
• Ergonomically designed to provide a great fit and reduce hand fatigue
• Knitted cuffs for a secure fit around the wrists
• Length: 240-270mm
EN 511:2006 0.1.0
EN 388:2016 18.104.22.168.A
Automotive / logistics and warehousing / forestry / construction
|Coating type||3/4 Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Orange/Black|
|Glove size Options||9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.