There are no additional notes about this product.
Providing excellent comfort and dexterity, these HyFlex work gloves feature a seamless liner so there are no irritating seams to affect your productivity, while the palm coating offers an excellent grip and leaves the backs of the hands open to avoid any over-heating.
• Durable safety gloves designed for secure handling
• Seamless 13-gauge knitted construction provides great working comfort
• Water-based polyurethane (PU) and nitrile coating on the palms
• Palm coating provides grip while leaving the backs of the hands open for breathability
• Good resistance to abrasion
• Mid-level cut resistance
• Heat resistant up to 100°C
• Suitable for use with food
EN 388:2016 4.X.3.2.B
EN 407 X.1.X.X.X.X
Automotive / logistics / maintenance / metal fabrication
Part of campaign: CMPN000022
|Coating||Water Based PU and Nitrile|
|Coating type||3/4 Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow/Black|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.