There are no additional notes about this product.
Offering safety and comfort, these HyFlex gloves provide a good grip while remaining very light to wear. The ZONZ Comfort Fit technology built in to the liner provides enhanced dexterity and a great fit to make these comfortable enough to wear throughout a busy workday. Integrated INTERCEPT cut resistance technology offers basic protection when handling sharp objects, and the three-quarter coating defends against abrasion injuries with its inbuilt FORTIX technology.
• Inbuilt INTERCEPT cut-resistant technology utilises a blend of engineered, synthetic and natural fibres for protection and dexterity
• Palm and full fingers coated with durable nitrile
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and tearing
• Good grip and durability provided by both the ANSELL GRIP and FORTIX technology
• Lightweight to avoid fatigue
• ZONZ Comfort Fit technology improves dexterity and provides a snug fit
• Free of latex and silicone
• Knitted cuff for a secure fit around the wrist
• Length: 200-270mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.B
Aerospace / automotive / maintenance / metal fabrication / oil processing and refining / transport / assembly
|Coating type||3/4 Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Anthracite/Black|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.