There are no additional notes about this product.
When handling small objects in delicate applications, you need a pair of gloves that offers high levels of dexterity. The HyFlex 11-600 mechanical gloves are like a second skin. They offer comfortable, exact handling while protecting both the hands from mechanical hazards, and the product from debris and contamination.
• Lightweight safety gloves designed for precise handling
• Excellent dexterity even when handling small objects
• Protect products from debris and cross-contamination
• Good abrasion resistance
• Polyurethane (PU) palm coating
• Nylon liner
• Knitted cuffs offer a snug fit to the wrists
• 15 gauge
• Length: 210-260mm
EN 388:2016 184.108.40.206.A
Automotive / machinery maintenance / metal fabrication / transport / assembly / material handling
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||White|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||White/White|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.