There are no additional notes about this product.
Offering superb resistance against abrasion and tearing, these HyFlex gloves are incredibly durable and perfect for handling rough materials such as masonry blocks and bricks. The comfortable and stretchy seamless liner ensures that hands don’t feel restricted in their movement, while the elasticated knitted cuffs of these work gloves provide a great fit around the wrists.
• Comfortable 13-gauge liner manufactured from glass fibre, HPPE, polyamide and elastane
• Polyurethane coating on the palm
• Excellent resistance against abrasion and tears
• Mid-level cut resistance provided by integrated INTERCEPT technology
• Dextrous and stretchy
• Elasticated knitted cuff for a snug fit around the wrist
• Length: 260mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.C
Automotive / glass handling / machinery and equipment / metal fabrication
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Grey|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.