There are no additional notes about this product.
Boasting superb durability, these Ansell HyFlex gloves not only provide strong resistance against abrasion and tearing, but also feature thumb crotches reinforced with FORTIX technology that make them up to 12 times more hard-wearing in this area than gloves without any reinforcement. The INTERCEPT technology yarn used in the liners offers mid-level cut resistance for further protection too.
• Polyurethane and nitrile-coated palm
• Liner features a tough blend of glass fibre, nylon, Lycra and INTERCEPT yarn for durability
• Excellent resistance to abrasion and tearing
• Inbuilt INTERCEPT technology provides mid-level cut resistance for added safety
• Reinforced thumb crotch increases protection and durability
• Silicone-free to avoid contamination of products
• Free from latex to reduce risk of allergies
• Knitted cuff for secure fit around the wrist
• Length: 225-280
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.C
Automotive / glass handling / machinery and equipment / metal fabrication / transport
|Coating||Water Based PU and Nitrile|
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Black|
|Glove material||HPPE/Glass Fiber|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.