There are no additional notes about this product.
These nitrile-coated gloves are a great alternative to cotton, light leather and PVC, and are ideal for many different handling tasks in various industries. The nitrile coating extends from the palms and over the backs of the fingers to offer fantastic flexibility and resistance to oil and abrasions. Meanwhile the knitted cuffs of these safety gloves stop any annoying debris from finding its way in to ensure you stay safe and comfortable over a long working day.
• Interlock cotton liner with nitrile coating on the palm and over the fingers
• Nitrile offers great flexibility and resistance to oil
• Good resistance to abrasions
• Ergonomic design fits the hand’s natural shape making the glove easy to wear for long periods of time
• Back of the hand is left uncoated for breathability
• Silicone-free to avoid contamination when handling metal sheets
• Knitted cuff to provide a secure fit around the wrist
• Length: 270mm
EN 388:2016 22.214.171.124.A
Automotive / construction / logistics and warehousing / machinery and equipment / metal fabrication / utilities / waste management
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Off White/Blue|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.