There are no additional notes about this product.
Ideal for intricate tasks that require dexterity while still needing hand protection, these safety gloves have the tips of the thumbs and first two fingers removed to make them incredibly tactile. They have a water-based polyurethane coating that offers great resistance against abrasion and it’s environmentally friendly too. The seamless, tear-resistant liners ensure durability and comfort, making these work gloves a rugged solution for delicate tasks.
• Knitted 13-gauge Techcor liner with polyurethane and nitrile coating on the palm
• Liner is seamless to avoid irritation to the skin and provide great working comfort
• Water-based polyurethane is manufactured through an environmentally friendly process
• Three digits missing (3DO) to improve dexterity and handling
• Excellent resistance to abrasions and tearing
• Silicone-free to avoid contamination of surfaces
• Resistant to heat up to 100°C
• Knitted cuff for secure fit to the wrist
• Machine-washable at 40°C
• Length: 210-240mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.B
EN 407:2004 X.1.X.X.X.X
Automotive / logistics and warehousing / maintenance / metal fabrication / assembly
|Coating||Water Based PU and Nitrile|
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow/Grey|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.