There are no additional notes about this product.
With durable and ultra-lightweight 18-gauge liners, these cut-resistant gloves offer fantastic dexterity while still providing reassuring protection. Perfect for handling sharp objects in engineering, assembly or construction environments, their PU-coated palms make them robust but light enough to perform more intricate tasks.
• Durable and lightweight safety gloves
• Polyurethane (PU) coating on the palms, leaving the backs of the hands free for breathability
• Supple 18-gauge HPPE liner increases dexterity
• Excellent resistance to tearing
• Good resistance to cuts and abrasion
• Colour-coded sizing means that workers can grab the best-fitting glove for them at a glance
EN 388:2016 3.X.4.1.D
Assembly / construction / maintenance / packaging / engineering
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Grey|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.