There are no additional notes about this product.
The Arco Cut E range of gloves offers excellent cut resistance for handling mechanical hazards such as glass, thin metal sheet and masonry blocks. This comfort glove is a lightweight option which gives increased dexterity and is therefore suitable for handling small to medium sharp-edged components, for example on assembly lines.
• Durable safety gloves designed for comfort
• Nitrile coating on the palms
• Seamless engineered 15-gauge HPPE yarn liner for high performance
• Lightweight liner for the optimum balance between great cut protection and dexterity
• Excellent resistance to cuts and tearing
• Good resistance to abrasion and punctures
• Grey liner masks dirt for a longer life
• Will not mark soft-coat glass
• Coating passes silicone imprint testing
• Packed in pairs; suitable for vending machines
EN 388:2016 3.X.4.3.E
|Coating||Nitrile and Sandy NItrile|
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Black|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.