There are no additional notes about this product.
The Arco Cut E range of work gloves offers excellent cut resistance for handling mechanical hazards such as glass, thin metal sheet and masonry blocks. These gloves feature a foam nitrile coating which provides a great grip for dry and oily applications.
• Durable safety gloves with sandy nitrile foam coating on the palms
• Designed for handling medium to large sharp-edged components
• Seamless 10-gauge yarn liner for comfort
• HPPE-based liner is cool and comfortable enhancing wearer compliance
• Excellent resistance to cuts, abrasions and tearing
• Resistant to contact heat up to 100°C for up to 15 seconds
• Offers great grip in dry and oily conditions
• Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.E
EN 407:2004 X.1.X.X.X.X
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Black|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.