There are no additional notes about this product.
Soft and comfortable, yet robust and hard-wearing, these leather driver’s gloves offer a classic look, yet also feature a full cotton fleece lining for extra warmth and comfort so they’re ideal as winter gloves. Driver’s gloves are great for reducing hand fatigue while gripping and for protecting the hands from puncture and tear hazards.
• Manufactured from premium-quality supple grain leather
• Excellent resistance to tearing and punctures
• Reinforced keystone thumb keeps maintains the thumb’s natural position for enhanced comfort and dexterity
• Elasticated back with joss sticks for a safe, secure fit
• Full cotton fleece lining for comfort and warmth
EN 388:2016 220.127.116.11.X
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow|
|Glove size Options||9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.