There are no additional notes about this product.
With extra reinforcements on the palms and fingers, these durable double-palm rigger gloves are a great choice for workers who need to handle building materials that are particularly rough. The leather knuckle strip adds extra protection against abrasion across the back of the hand, making these leather work gloves perfect for those who work with abrasive objects such as bricks and masonry blocks.
• Reinforced work gloves designed for general handling
• High-quality split leather with taped cuffs
• Reinforced double palms and fingers
• Knuckle strips offer added protection against abrasion injuries
• Excellent resistance to tears and punctures
• Ideal for general industrial use and those who handle abrasive materials
EN 388:2003 184.108.40.206
Construction / gardening / general handling / logistics / transport
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Grey|
|Secondary coating colour Options||Red|
|Secondary coating colour||Red|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Red|
|Glove size Options||10|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.