There are no additional notes about this product.
With great resistance to tears and punctures, these rigger gloves are a great choice for workers who handle rough or sharp objects. The soft leather makes them more dextrous than standard rigger gloves so they can be used in applications such as securing loads in transport and distribution.
• Durable work gloves designed for general handling
• High-quality soft grain leather with taped cuffs
• Excellent resistance to tearing
• Good resistance to punctures
• Knuckle strips offer added protection against abrasion injuries
• Ideal for general industrial use and those who handle abrasive materials
EN 388:2003 18.104.22.168
Construction / distribution / gardening / general handling / logistics / transport
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Yellow|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow/Black|
|Glove size Options||10|
|Glove construction type||Cut & Sewn|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.