There are no additional notes about this product.
The thermoplastic rubber shields on the back of these SHOWA work gloves help to cushion and brace them against bumps and scrapes. Underneath the shields, they’re fully coated with a durable nitrile and an additional coating of foam nitrile on the palms, providing excellent grip, even in wet and greasy conditions. The anatomical shape and seamless polycotton liners help to ensure that these impact gloves provide superb working comfort in tough environments.
• Fully coated with nitrile and an additional coating of foam nitrile on the palm to give excellent grip in wet and greasy conditions
• Flexible and durable thermoplastic rubber (TPR) shields provide resistance to bumps and scrapes to the back of hands and fingers
• Cotton and polyester liner is seamless to avoid irritation to the skin
• Excellent resistance to abrasion
• Reinforced knitted cuff offers protection to the wrist
• Anatomical shape provides great dexterity and comfort for continuous wear
• Flat layers of nitrile help to protect against contaminants
• Length: 230-265mm
EN 388:2016 188.8.131.52.X
Aerospace / agriculture / automotive / commercial fishing / construction / manufacturing / oil and gas / ports / railways / warehousing and distribution
|Coating type||Fully Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Secondary coating colour Options||Blue|
|Secondary coating colour||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||White/Blue/Black/Green|
|Glove size Options||M, L, XL, XXL|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.