There are no additional notes about this product.
The thermoplastic rubber shields on the back of these SHOWA work gloves help to cushion and brace them against bumps and scrapes. Underneath the shields, they’re fully coated with a durable nitrile and an additional coating of foam nitrile on the palms, providing excellent grip, even in wet and greasy conditions. The anatomical shape and seamless polycotton liners help to ensure that these gloves provide superb working comfort in tough environments.
• Durable safety gloves with extra reinforcements for hand protection
• Fully coated with nitrile and an additional coating of foam nitrile on the palms to give excellent grip in wet and greasy conditions
• Flexible and durable thermoplastic rubber (TPR) shields provide resistance to bumps and scrapes to the back of hands and fingers
• Cotton and polyester liner is seamless to avoid irritation to the skin
• Excellent resistance to abrasion
• Reinforced knitted cuffs offer protection to the wrists
• Anatomical shape provides great dexterity and comfort for continuous wear
• Flat layers of nitrile help to protect against contaminants
• Length: 230-265mm
EN 388:2016 220.127.116.11.X
Aerospace / agriculture / automotive / commercial fishing / construction / manufacturing / oil and gas / ports / railways / warehousing and distribution
|Coating type||Fully Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Secondary coating colour Options||Blue|
|Secondary coating colour||Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||White/Blue/Black/Green|
|Glove size Options||M, L, XL, XXL|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.