There are no additional notes about this product.
Extremely lightweight, these cut-resistant gloves feature an embossed nitrile coating on the palm which disperses oil to increase grip in oily work environments. The nitrile coating also combines with the Hagane Coil liner which is reinforced with aramid fibres to provide high-level resistance to cuts, abrasions and tearing. These hard-working gloves are nevertheless supremely comfortable to wear thanks to the ergonomic fit and seamless liners, making them wearable for longer and helping you to stay safe at work.
• Lightweight, 13-gauge Hagane Coil liner with aramid fibre
• Embossed microporous nitrile foam coating on the palm disperses oil to increase grip in oily environments
• Ergonomic fit for excellent working comfort and easy movement
• Excellent resistance to cuts, abrasions and tearing
• Back of the hand is left uncoated for breathability
• Liner is seamless to avoid irritation
• Extended cuff offers wrist protection
• Length: 235-270mm
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.2.E
Automotive / construction / manufacturing / metal handling
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Black|
|Glove material||Aramid/Stainless Steel|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.