There are no additional notes about this product.
Ideal for manual handling tasks, these work gloves provide excellent resistance to cuts, abrasions and tearing to protect the hands in a variety of applications with a risk of mechanical hazards. The high-visibility colour helps to make sure your hands are visible, especially in low-light conditions, while the elasticated cuff gives a secure and comfortable fit around the wrist to ensure that the hands are free from dirt and debris.
• Excellent resistance to cuts, abrasions and tearing
• Good resistance to punctures
• Liner made of HPPE, steel and polyester
• Nitrile micro-foam coating provides excellent grip in dry and greasy environments
• High-visibility colour improves recognition of the hands in poor and fading light
• Palm coating allows back of the hand to breathe for enhanced comfort
• Elasticated cuff provides a secure and comfortable fit around the wrist
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.3.E
Aerospace / construction / glass / highway maintenance / municipal services / railways / metal handling / waste management
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Orange|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Yellow/Orange|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.