There are no additional notes about this product.
The Skytec Houston Oilbloc work gloves are manufactured from a terry cloth on the outside which absorbs oil to improve grip in conditions that usually make products and components hard to handle. Meanwhile, the inner liner is breathable to reduce perspiration and irritation, but still protects against the ingress of contaminants. With resistance to cold and to contact heat up to 250°C, these thermal work gloves are ideal for cold stores, utilities and many other industrial applications.
• Oil-resistant safety gloves for secure handling
• Outer terry fabric is seamless to reduce irritation and absorbs oil to improve grip and feel
• Breathable nylon liner reduces perspiration and irritation, and is coated on the palms with a non-porous PVC
• Good resistance to tearing
• Protection from cold
• Excellent resistance to contact heat up to 250°C for 15 seconds
• Anatomically designed for great comfort and fit
• Sanitized antimicrobial finish for added freshness
• Elasticated cuffs provide a secure fit around the wrists
EN 388:2016 188.8.131.52.X
EN 407:2004 X.2.X.X.X.X
EN 511:2006 X.1.X
Food industry / cold storage / glass handling / manufacturing / oil and gas / paper and pulp processing / warehousing and distribution
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey|
|Glove size Options||S, M, L, XL|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.