There are no additional notes about this product.
Ideal for handling sharp parts in industrial environments, these Skytec Ninja Silver+ work gloves offer superb grip thanks to their polyurethane coating. This coating covers the palm, leaving the back of the hand uncoated for breathability, and it combines with the HPPE-glass yarn liner to provide resistance to tearing, cuts and abrasion. With their comfortable anatomical design, these safety gloves offer superb dexterity and fit for a variety of applications in workplaces with common mechanical hazards.
• High-performance polyethylene (HPPE) and glass yarn liner with polyurethane coating on the palm
• Excellent resistance to abrasions and tearing
• Mid-level resistance to cuts
• Excellent grip in wet, oily or dry environments
• Anatomical design provides comfort, dexterity and a great fit
• Back of the hand is left uncoated to control perspiration and avoid skin irritation
• Actifresh treatment fights bacteria and maintains freshness
• Elasticated cuff delivers a secure and comfortable fit around the wrist
EN 388:2016 4.X.4.3.C
Aerospace / automotive / construction / manufacturing / railways / metal handling / transport
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Grey|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Grey/Grey|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.