There are no additional notes about this product.
These Skytec Sapphire grip gloves offer superb and precise handling of small components and provide excellent resistance to abrasions and tears for long periods of time. The PU-coated palms provide great grip in dry and lightly oily conditions, and the breathable liners and open backs promote breathability to make sure that perspiration does not interfere with your work. These highly dextrous work gloves also feature a Sanitized antimicrobial finish to provide extra freshness even at the end of your working day.
• Safety gloves designed for superior precise handling of small components
• Black PU coating on the palms hides dirt and leaves backs of hands free to aid breathability
• Lightweight 18-gauge high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) and glass fibre liner
• Excellent resistance to tearing
• Good resistance to abrasion and punctures
• Secure grip in dry and lightly oily conditions
• Sanitized antimicrobial finish provides extra freshness
• Elasticated cuffs provide a secure and comfortable fit around the wrists
EN 388:2016 3.X.4.3.B
Construction / engineering / glass handling / manufacturing / local authority / packing / logistics
Part of campaign: CMPN000022
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||LightBlue/Black|
|Glove size Options||8|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.