There are no additional notes about this product.
The SKYTEC Trigata work gloves are ideal for precision handling in industrial environments, offering great grip and dexterity in dry or lightly oily conditions. They also feature good resistance against abrasions and tears, and a low-level cut resistance so they're great grip gloves for handling rough objects in general working environments. The knitted wrist and breathable open back ensure superb working comfort to keep you powering through without the distractions of ill-fitting and clammy gloves.
• Polyurethane-coated palm for excellent dexterity and secure grip in dry and lightly oily environments
• Open back construction offers breathability and keeps hand cool during long periods of use
• Lightweight 15-gauge liner is made of high-performance polyethylene (HPPE) and nylon, and is soft and breathable to provide extra working comfort
• Elasticated knitted wrist offers a secure and comfortable fit
• Sanitized antimicrobial finish gives extra freshness
EN 388:2016 3.X.4.2.B
Aerospace / automotive industry / construction / engineering / glass handling / logistics / manufacturing / municipal services / packing lines / utilities / waste management
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Liner colour||Light Blue|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Light Blue/Black|
|Glove size Options||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.