There are no additional notes about this product.
Ideal for handling sharp and rough objects in cold environments, these Traffi TG5070 protective gloves are manufactured from a warm and comfortable liner with a latex coating on the palms. They offer great resistance to common mechanical hazards such as cuts and abrasions, while maintaining excellent dexterity despite the thermal protection.
• Thermal work gloves with resistance to mechanical hazards
• Flexible and comfortable liner made from nylon, HPPE and acrylic
• Palm coating made from X-Dura latex
• Excellent resistance to abrasions and tears
• Great resistance to cuts and punctures
• Length: 220-270mm
EN 388:2016: 4.X.4.3.D
EN 511:2006 X.1.X
Scaffolding / construction / railways / cold stores
|Coating type||Palm Coated|
|Coating colour Options||Black|
|Vendor Merchandising Colour||Black/Green|
|Glove size Options||7, 8, 6, 9, 10, 11|
|Glove construction type||Knitted|
Delivery & Returns
Returns of faulty items are free of charge, no fault returns may be subject to a handling charge. Please see the Arco Standard Returns Policy.